It shall be the practice that all individuals, committees, instructors, Board members, and employees of Northern California Bible College shall conduct themselves when representing the College in a manner that follows biblical guidelines and brings honor to Jesus Christ.
Specifically, these guidelines include but are not limited to the following:
- Submitting to the authority of the Scriptures in all manner of faith and conduct at the control of the Holy Spirit (2Tim. 3:16-17).
- Honesty in communication. This includes truthfulness as well as not witholding information in any communication, verbal or written.
- Kindness and respect shall be demonstrated toward all individuals with whom any NCBC employee shall come into contact with during the fulfillment of their employment responsibilities (Gal. 5:22).
- All reports shall be complete, timely, accurate, and provide the information necessary for decision-making and accreditation.
- Any employee or Board member shall self-disclose any potential conflict of interest, be it financial or personal, in respect to their affiliation with NCBC.
- Refraining from any conduct that will reflect discredit upon the Lord and offend a weaker believer (1Cor. 10:31).