The Mission of Northern California Bible College is to provide nationally accredited undergraduate local and distance biblical education.
- To serve members of the body of Christ by providing courses of study leading to a non-degree Certificate, as well as Associate and Baccalaureate degrees.
- To accept transfer credits for appropriate general education courses for all degree-seeking students through a “to be determined” different online educational service.
- To provide a climate of learning where the student may develop the lifelong habit of critical thinking in the search for truth.
- To offer students opportunities to improve communication through research, oral, and writing competencies.
- To assist students in understanding their relationship to God and strengthening their personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
- To help students cultivate habits of prayer, Bible study, and personal obedience to the teachings of Scripture.
- To foster in each student a commitment to service in a local church.
- To encourage student participation and support for world evangelization.
- To equip students to function as responsible citizens.
- To encourage students to understand and appreciate other people groups and cultures.
- To provide students opportunities for developing and using leadership skills.
- To encourage students to adopt a Biblical approach to all relationships.
- To challenge students to take personal responsibility for their decisions by developing a lifestyle characterized by integrity.